MobileFlyp offers some of the highest payouts in the industry for your used devices. In addition to that, we focus heavily on customer support. We communicate each step a long the way and offer 3 ways to contact us if you have any questions.
Feel free to connect with us on Facebook or Twitter.
The easiest way to track your orders is by creating an account with MobileFlyp.
The easiest way to create an account is by clicking My Account at the top of the page or by completing a transaction on our site.
To create an account from the My Account page, click Create an account and provide the necessary information then slick submit. You will then receive a confirmation e-mail at the address provided.
We have made the process of selling your device online as simple as it can be. Follow the steps below to get paid for your used device:
- Find your device and let us know what condition it is in.
- Accept the offer by clicking the “Sell Now” button.
- Complete the checkout process
- Shipping is free whether you choose to print a shipping label from our website and use your own box or if you want us to send you a shipping kit to send your device in.
- Our offer is valid for 30 days, though the faster you send it in, the faster you will get paid!
- Once we receive your device, we will inspect it and process payment within 48 hours.
Currently, we are only buying select smartphones and tablets.
You can search for your device by typing in the model in the search bar at the top of the page, or by selecting iPhone, Cellphone, or Tablet from the home page and locating your device from there.
At this time we are only purchasing devices from the carriers below:
No, in fact, we ask that you do not include any accessories when shipping your device. Including any accessories does not impact your offer.
No, we do not purchase any devices that have been reported lost or stolen.
MobileFlyp partners with CheckMEND, a tool that identifies if a device has been reported lost or stolen. We cooperate with investigations from law enforcement agencies around the country. Part of our process is recording the Electronic Serial Number of every device we receive which allows us to establish a trail in the event a device is reported lost or stolen.
Part of the trade in process requires you to contractually confirm that the device is yours to legally sell and has not been reported lost or stolen.
Once we receive your device, a member of our team will visually inspect your device and also run a diagnostic tool to verify the condition of your device.
If the device does not match the condition you selected during the online trade in process, you will receive a revised offer via e-mail that expires after 5 days. If you do not respond to the revised offer, it is automatically accepted and we will issue the payment.
If you do not agree with the revised offer, you have the option of declining the revised offer and we will ship your device back to you at no charge.
The best way to avoid a revised offer is by accurately selecting the condition of your device during the online trade in process. If you need help determining the condition of your device, you can click the ? mark icon next to the condition options to get a description of each condition.
You’re also welcome to contact us via phone, e-mail, or chat with any questions.
No, there is no cost or obligation to sell your device to MobileFlyp. We provide free shipping and even if we have sent you a shipping kit, you are not obligated to send us your device and will not be charged if you decide not to send us your device.
If you have chosen not to send your device, you do not have to do anything. Your offer will automatically cancel after 30 days.
In order to process your payment as fast as possible, please review the checklist below before sending your device to MobileFlyp.
- Deactivate Service
- If your device has active cellular service, remove your SIM card or deactivate service by calling your carrier and pay any remaining balance.
- Turn off any device tracking
- Make sure you turn off any device tracking such as Find My iPhone, Samsung Reactivation Lock, Android Lock and remove any passwords.
Failing to do these two things can delay your payment and revise your offer. If you need help with either step, feel free to contact us by phone, e-mail, or chat.
- Backup your device
- Backing up your device will prevent the possible loss of pictures, videos, apps, texts, etc.
- Send just your device
- We ask that you only send your device and not send any accessories. Including accessories does not increase your offer.
- Charge your device
- Devices received that have even a partial charge can be processed faster than device with no charge at all.
Find my iPhone needs to be turned off before you sell your phone. Follow the steps below:
Turning off Find My iPhone from my device:
- Go to settings from the home screen
- Tap iCloud in the settings menu
- If Find My iPhone is turned on, tap the button to turn it off
- You will then be asked to enter your iCloud password. Enter it then tap Turn Off to confirm
- You have now turned off Find My iPhone!
Turning off Find My iPhone remotely:
- Using a computer, go to www.icloud.com and sign into the account that the device you’re selling is attached to
- Click All Devices at the top center of the page
- Select the device that you are selling
- A window will appear displaying the device you just selected. Ignore this window and proceed to the next step.
- Go back to the All Devices window at the center of your page. You will now see an X next to the device you are selling. Click the X.
- You will be prompted to confirm that you want to remove this device.
- Click remove and you are done!
Samsung Reactivation lock needs to be turned off on your Samsung device. The process is different depending on your specific device and each software update may change the process. Follow the steps below:
Samsung Galaxy S5/Note 4
- From home screen, tap Apps
- Find Settings App and tap it
- Tap Security option. If you do not see Security option, select the System tab first
- If you don’t see Reactivation Lock, your device is not linked to a Samsung Account and do not need take any further action
- You will then be prompted to enter your Samsung Account password. Make sure you are connected to cellular service or WiFi while completing the next step
- Enter your password
- Samsung Reactivation Lock is now disabled
- From home screen tap Apps
- Find Settings app and tap it
- Tap the Personal tab
- You should now see Find My Mobile. Tap it and you will now be asked to enter your Samsung Account info. Make sure you are connected to cellular service or WiFi before completing this step
- Find Reactivation Lock and tap the slider to turn it off
Devices running Android 5.1 or higher are capable of using the Android Lock feature. Android Lock must be turned off to sell your device. Follow the steps below to turn off Android Lock:
- Tap Settings
- Find Accounts and tap it
- Tap Google
- You will now see a list of any Google e-mails linked to this device. Select the first account.
- You will see Sync Settings. Tap Menu icon.
- Select Remove Account
- Repeat steps 4 to 6 until all Google accounts are removed from this device. This will not remove data from your device or Google account. It will just stop syncing
We recommend you erase your data and settings prior to sending MobileFlyp your device. We will still double check your device once we receive it and remove any remaining data and settings. Follow the steps below to erase your data and settings:
- Find the Settings app and tap it
- Tap General
- Tap Reset
- Tap Erase All Content and Settings
- Confirm you want to erase all content and settings and you are done!
- Find and tap Apps
- Find and tap Settings App
- Tap Backup and Reset
- Tap Factory Data Reset
- Tap Reset Phone
- Tap Delete All and you are done!
When selling your device, it’s important to make sure your device isn’t linked to an active cellular account. If any of the following applies, you will need to contact your cellular provider:
- You bought the device under contract or a leasing plan from your carrier, and it has not been paid off.
- You have an outstanding balance on your account.
- Your device was reported lost or stolen.
Call your carrier and ask them to remove your device from your account. Here is contact info for the carriers below:
AT&T: (800) 331-0500
Verizon: (800) 922- 0204
T-Mobile: (877) 453-1304
Sprint: (844) 665-6327
If you chose to print a label from mobileflyp.com instead of having MobileFlyp send you a shipping kit, then yes, you can use any box with the label provided.. However, the label we provide includes a free Small Flat Rate Box from your local United States Postal Office.
If you chose to have a shipping kit sent to you, you will need to use the box we provided since the label included with the kit is specific to that box size and weight.
If you have lost the label we provided, you can reprint it from the confirmation e-mail that was sent at the completion of the online trade in.
You can send more than one device in the same box, though we ask that you only send phones that you have completed the online trade in process for.
Also, keep in mind that placing more than one device in the same box could lead to scratches or other types of damage if not protected.
If you print a label directly from our website, the shipping method is USPS Priority with tracking.
If you request a shipping kit, the return shipping label is USPS First Class with tracking.
We recommend that our customers do not use USPS drop boxes. Unless the package is handed directly to a USPS employee, a loss or damage claim will almost always be denied.
We have designed our boxes to be very safe during shipping but if you are using your own box or the USPS small flat rate box that is free with the included prepaid label, we recommend that you use sufficient protection on the inside of the box as well as secure all edges of the box with tape.
Another recommendation to protect you from a lost package, is to record the electronic serial number of your device. The easiest thing to do would be to snap a quick picture of the electronic serial number.
Yes, you should remove the SIM card from your device. Removing the SIM card from your device protects unique subscriber information as well as frees your device to be sold.
On most Android devices, the SIM card can be found under the battery. Some newer Android devices have the SIM card placed on the side and can be removed with a SIM card ejector tool or small paperclip.
On iPhone’s, you can find the SIM card on the side of your device. You can remove the SIM card with a SIM card ejector tool or small paperclip.
Unfortunately, MobileFlyp is unable to extend the deadline of your offer.
However, we do offer an industry leading 30 day price lock guarantee.
You will receive e-mail notifications at every step along the way. We will notify you via e-mail when:
- We have received your device
- Once we have completed the inspection
- If we need any further information to complete the transaction
- Payment is made
Carriers will unlock your device under certain circumstances. Most carriers require your device to have been paid off in full if financed and/or your 2 year contract to have expired if applicable.
Please contact your specific carrier to find out more information on their specific unlocking policies.
We are constantly monitoring the resale market and our competitors to accurately value your device.
A number of things are considered when valuing devices such as: market demand, business costs, shipping costs, etc.
We take pride in the fact that we consistently lead the industry in trade in values. We have also designed the process to be very simple for you to sell your device and get paid fast.
Once we have received your device, we guarantee payment will be made within 48 hours. Leaving any device tracking turned on or not removing your device from your cellular account could delay your payment.
PayPal payments will be available in your PayPal account immediately. Once you withdraw funds from your PayPal account, it can take 3-5 days to show up in your bank account.
Checks are sent via USPS First Class and can take 3-7 days to arrive after we send it.
You will receive an e-mail notification once payment is issued.
Yes, you are welcome to change your payment method prior to completion of inspection. Once we have inspected your device, payment is issued very quickly and we may not be able to change the payment method at that time.
You can change the method by contacting us via phone, e-mail, or chat. Please have your order number ready.
If your device is registered as lost or stolen, you will need to contact your carrier to find out why. You may be able to remove it from the list depending on the reason why it has been placed on that list.
If your device is registered as active, you just need to contact your carrier and request that they remove the device from your account. Unfortunately, we are unable to do this for you due to security restrictions in place at the carriers.
Please take care of this within 5 days. After 5 days, the offer may be automatically accepted.
We offer 2 payment methods at this time. At checkout, you can choose to receive a PayPal payment or a check.
PayPal is the fastest way to receive your payment. Your payment is immediately issued upon completion of the inspection process and funds are available to be withdrawn from PayPal.
Check payments can take 3-7 days to arrive once we have sent the check.
If it has been 14 days since you have received an e-mail notifying you that payment has been made and you haven’t received it, please contact us via phone, email, or chat.
PayPal payments are issued immediately and should be available in your PayPal account. If you are having any difficulties withdrawing the funds, please contact PayPal. If the funds are not available in your account after you received notification that payment has been made, please contact us via phone, email, or chat.
If you know the e-mail address and have access to it, the best option is to just add it to your PayPal account.
If you do not know the e-mail address and/or do not have access to it, please contact us via phone, e-mail, or live chat. We will contact PayPal and request a refund and reissue payment.
Please keep in mind that PayPal can take up to 30 days to issue a refund in this scenario.
We offer an industry leading 30 day price lock guarantee. Your offer expires 30 days from the time you processed the trade in online. Unfortunately, we are unable to extend the deadline for your offer due to
If we receive your device after the 30 day offer deadline, your offer will be adjusted based on the current value and you will have 5 days to either accept or reject the revised offer. If you don’t agree with the revised offer, we will send it back to you for free!
In certain scenarios, we may have to revise your offer. We inspect each device we receive and occasionally the condition doesn’t match the condition selected during the online trade in process.
In the above scenario, we will notify you via e-mail and you will be given a revised offer. If you disagree with the revised offer, we will ship it back to you for free!
Please remember to respond to the revised offer within 5 days. After 5 days, your offer will be automatically accepted and we may not be able to send your device back.